Saturday, January 15, 2011

One Little Word

It's January 15th, WOW a new year and I haven't even wished everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

One Little Word is about one word I want this year to be about. I signed up for a class from The Big Picture site which is taught by Ali Edwards. In this class, we were to picked one word, my word is "Change." We will be creating a album about our word all year long. Our pre-class project was to creat a title page for our word, then we were to take a current photo of ourselves and then create this collage of cards about our word. First of all about my word, because of it being a new year, resolutions made, my photo...one might think its about my body image and a resolution to lose weight. Been there many times and of course losing weight and eating better is always in the back of my mind. But this is not just about changing my eating habits or body image, its about my attitude about how I see my world and my actions/reactions to what is going on around me. I took about 15 photos of myelf and I don't like photos of myself but I choose the photo I did because of the attitude I am projecting. Also the fact that part of my head is cut off was not intentional but I like it. Then the collage is our final assignment for this month.



1 comment:

Denice said...

Stunning pages! Wishing you the "change" that you're looking for!