Thursday, August 26, 2010

Another Month Almost Gone

Wow, August turned out to be busy mostly dealing with family issues for my SO. But I did continue to get layouts done for the MSW ABCs of Summer crop, which is just about over. Lots of inspiration to be found there, so here we go:

Yes I have missed a couple of letters, like I said it was a busy month but I got alot done!

X marks the spot, use a circle in layout:
W use the word Wish on card:
U must use the letter U on card:
T is for Two Techniques:
This was Q for Quick and Easy and it was:
O is for Owl
N is for Nekked chipboard:
M is for Multi-layers
This layout was a result of the main issue we've been dealing with, my SO was adopted and located his birthmother. She had just passed away in June and we located her thru the obituary. We discovered that he has two half-brother and five half-sisters. WOW...the baby picture was sent to us by his oldest half-sister and the two on the bottom were the earlies photos we had. Proof that little Tommy has been found.
L is for Love:
K is for Kiss, use the word:
I is for Inking:
H is for HotHotHot, use yellow, orange and reds:
F is is four photos except I used five:

No comments: