Saturday, June 19, 2010

Earlier The Month......

MSW had another 1 hour crop. This is where they post six sketches and you have 1 hour to finish and then another 20 minutes to post to gallery at their website. These are always somewhat stressful but also fun to do! And, then it also fun to see what others come up with in the time allotted. So here are my cards I did, I only was able to 5 instead of 6:



This photo is of my cousin Patsy, my aunt Pauline and my mom. My aunt just turned 95 years old on the 13th.



And, here is some other scrappy goodness completed this month:




3 comments:

~jan said...

Fabulous work, DeeAnn!!

Beeceecreativity said...

these are fabulous.. amazing design and style.. great job Deeann

Denice said...

Deeann....I love the cards and LO's! It's always so much fun coming to your blog and seeing what you come up...you're a very creative lady!