Monday, August 21, 2017



I am participating in the International Tournament of Arts and Crafts 2017. Getting inspired by the challenges posted.

Challenge 1 is from Europe...I found a photo in a magazine with a map of Rome and two people on scooter.




The following is Challenge 2 Asia, I found this photo of my mom taken at the Bellegio during Chinese New Year:



Chalenge 3 Oceania - I love the ocean always have, being from southern California and spent many summers at the beach. This challenge submission was inspired by a Tapa Painting I received as a gift when I was in Hawaii many many years ago. Me and a girlfriend went, 2 single girls turned loose on Honolulu, needless to say we had fun! The Tapa was done by a woman from the Island Kingdom of Tonga, unfortunately I never got her name.



Here is the full painting:

No comments: