Wednesday, July 11, 2012

How time flies when your having fun!

Well...look how long it's been since I've last posted. It been a busy and somewhat stressful 1st half of 2012. I haven't done many layouts so I guess that why I haven't posted in so long. I am hoping to complete some crafty stuff this summer.

We've been to Rachel, NV for a meetup with some geocachers and then we've gone camping a few times to the mountains. Since our UFO meetup group went defunked and we are taking a break from bowling this summer, I've found a new hobby, "Geocaching," its where you use billion dollar satellites (GPS) to find a treasure, more or less. We have 30 finds right now and 3 of our own caches out there. Apparently this is becoming a world wide phenom and there are thousands in Las Vegas alone and millions around the world. For more info here is the website: www.geocaching.com

Here are a couple of layouts that I did do earlier this year while trying to catch up on some photos and hopefully there will be more shortly.


Race Fans, obviously!


A family photo taken last year!


Scruffy making friends at a BBQ.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: