Thursday, June 2, 2011

May/June Crafting!!!!

Welcome to my blog....the past couple of weeks I have been working on a couple of altered compostition books with a new technique. On these I used wrinkled paper that has be inked with distressed inks and then cover with glossy accents, sprinkled at bit of glitter on one and used stickles on the other. Once dried I covered the paper with Modpodge, then covered book with the wrinkled paper and added embellishments to complete. I also used a pocket on the inside cover and made tags for the pockets.
Front Cover:

Inside Cover:

Front Cover:

Inside Cover:

I am really liking this technique and I see more of these in my future.

Also, this past week I made some handmade flowers:


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Janice said...

Love your journals. I have never tried the wrinkled ones, but these are really cute! Makes more sense now when I see the swap for the wrinkled journals!! (ok, I had a DUH momment there!) Also love your flowers. They are so pretty. I think I could make flowers all day long! Thanks for sharing on your blog!

Denice said...

There's a reason why I keep coming back to your blog...you are one talented lady! I just love the wrinkled journals...so much time went into them and it shows! Fab job on the journals and the flowers!

:D

heaven4333 said...

Great job!
Love your comp books and your
mini's too!