Thursday, August 13, 2009

Some Scrappy Goodness in August

I thought it was time to do some updating.... this is a digi layout I did for a challenge on the YMBD website. These photos were taken around Easter time at the gardens in the Bellagio. The digital elements are from a Verena Karolyi kit.
Although I like doing the digi layouts, I always come back to traditional paper layouts. It's something about feeling the paper and making a mess. In this one, Tomas and I were at Fremont Street on Saturday night just having some fun.

1 comment:

Denice said...

I'm with you....there's something about traditional scrapping that makes me "ooh and aah" over almost every page I see and do, I just love it! And I love your page too...love the bright and cheery colors, they match the smiles perfectly.

You did a great job on your digi challenge...your embellie choices are great!

TFS :)