Thursday, December 17, 2009

MSW (My Sketch World) December Challenge

The challenge this month from My Sketch World is to post photos of various Christmas activities. Here is the first of my photos! This first photo is me and Santa, who showed up this morning in the office. Here is a link to My Sketch World blog, check it out!
http://mysketchworld.blogspot.com/

Here is my office door decoration, Happy Holidays from a holiday banner swap on CMB. I love the way this banner came out.

I wasn't going to put out little tree as its just the 3 of us (Mom, Me and Tom) and we had decided to go out of town for Christmas to visit family and then just at the last minute started to put it up.


Here I am putting up the navity scene.

Here is our outdoor decorations and our little tree we have out front. Below is Tom and Scruffy standing behind the tree.

No comments: